Tuesday 13 December 2011

These boots ARE made for walking...

I have recently purchased/been given three new pairs of boots and they are too lovely not to share with you! I have been having some trouble finding a pair of boots that I like because I want to be comfortable but stylish and struggle to find boots that fit into both of these categories. But these boots certainly fit the bill in my eyes and I can't wait to wear them out this winter!


Kurt Geiger Saskia boots - £120 www.kurtgeiger.com

I bought these last month after lusting after them whilst they were priced at £180 and just couldn't afford to pay that much money for footwear. So when I saw them reduced to £120 online I couldn't stop myself adding them to my basket! It is still a high price however I believe that you really get what you pay for with leather boots and I am sure that these will last me years. I have bought cheaper boots before and been disappointed when they don't stand the test of time, so I am confident that these won't let me down! They are flat with a small heel and come just under the knee on my small 5ft 1 legs and the leather around the calf is quite loose and comfortable. I will be wearing them with skinny jeans, leggings, knitted dresses, pretty much everything! I like the fact that they are biker style but still girly which is exactly what I wanted in a black boot.





Tall Chocolate Uggs - (Not sure how much my parents paid for them)

These boots were given to me for my birthday (thanks mum and dad)! I already own two pairs of short chestnut Uggs and one pair of short black but a girl can never have too many! I literally live in Uggs during the winter months because they are so incredibly warm and comfortable so I wear them to work, or whilst shopping or even just in the house to keep my toes toasty. The quality is always fantastic and they last me year after year without staining or fraying. I decided to ask for tall brown because I wanted a pair which came a little higher up my leg for extra warmth and to wear with tunics and tights this season. I wear a lot of black and grey but I wanted to go for the chocolate to go with the khaki green and heather grey items in my wardrobe and I think the dark colour looks quite sophisticated and suitable for evening as well as day time events.




Primark ankle fur boots - £15 (yes, really)!

These are by far the cheapest boots in my entire shoe collection! I have to admit that when it comes to Primark I don't tend to shop there because I find the quality of the clothing isn't great and if I'm shopping on a budget I would rather go to H&M. However I do like to buy my winter pjs from Primark because they are affordable and cosy. Whilst browsing the accessories I came across these boots and despite the wedge heel I found that they were incredibly comfy. So far they have been a fantastic buy as I have worn them to work when I'm going for drinks after with friends or going for lunch and shopping at the weekend with the boyfriend and they have been comfortable and warm every time! They are also available in tan which I might just have to buy....... You can wear them with the fur up or down because of poppers on the side and I think they look great with skinny jeans or tights. Bargain!



If I make any more exciting shoe purchases I shall keep you posted!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment