Friday 16 December 2011

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" - Christmas tag

I have to admit I hadn't been feeling particularly festive recently, that was until the Christmas tree went up! Lots of my favourite bloggers have recently done this Christmas post and today I woke up to snow outside so I thought it would be the perfect time to answer the questions too :)




1.What is Your Favourite Holiday Movie?



Miracle on 34th Street (1994) is my all time favourite! I have watched it hundreds of times and never get bored of it.


  2. Whats Your Favourite Christmas Colour? 


It has to be berry red. Christmas is the perfect time to paint nails red and put on a dramatic red lipstick.

  3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?

It depends on what the plan for the day is! Usually I stay in my pjs for most of the day but then I like to put a nice winter dress or long jumper on with my boots and take the chance to put some glitter make up on!

  4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?


  I wish I could buy my Grandad a present. He passed away earlier this year and this will be my first Christmas without him so I wish I could buy him some Whiskey which he used to love. I will be thinking of him on Christmas day :)

  5. Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
  
Christmas eve?! Surely no one does this?! That's when Santa delivers them! My sister's and I usually open our stockings in the morning and then open our presents from under the tree later on in the day. I like doing it this way because it makes giving and receiving presents a whole day event!

  6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?

No I haven't! I am terrible at cooking but would love to create something festive in the Kitchen! I might attempt to make something this year but I don't think I will manage a house!

  7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?


Spend time with family and friends, watch Disney films, eat lots of naughty food and drink hot chocolate. All in my pjs of course.
  
  8. Any Christmas Wishes?

I want to wish all my friends and family health and happiness. Not very original but money can't truly buy either of those things!
  

9. Favourite Christmas Smell?


Its got to be a Yankee Candle in either Welcome Christmas or Christmas eve. Both smell incredibly festive and cosy.  

10. Favourite Christmas Meal Or Treat?

Being a vegetarian, I can't say the traditional turkey so I would have to say a roast dinner with a nut roast and all the trimmings. I love brussel sprouts! For a treat I would choose either Ferrero Rocher or Guylian chocolates!





I hope you are all getting in the Christmas spirit! Ho Ho Ho! 
I am tagging all my beauty blogging followers in this post, I would love to see your answers!

x

2 comments:

  1. Love the mickey mouse head tree decoration! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you cant go wrong with a Disney Christmas :) x

    ReplyDelete