Monday 12 December 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

Hi everyone! So it was my birthday last week which means I was a very lucky girl and received some gorgeous gifts from friends and family. I thought I would share a few of them with you!  I will be reviewing some of the beauty products at a later date but for now I will just tell you what I got and you can enjoy the photos and maybe put some of the goodies on your Christmas list! 

I used my iphone and the app Instagram to take the photos which is a new discovery I have made....a free app which allows you to jazz up the photos you take and easily share them online. Until I purchase an expensive camera, this is a great way to liven up every day shots and give them a quirky look. Enjoy!

Beauty box - My parents bought me this to use as a personal or professional make up kit


Nicole by OPI Kardashian Collection in "Sealed with a Kris" and "Follow me on glitter"-
My boyfriend bought me these as he knows my obsession with both OPI and the Kardashians!



Keraastase Elixir Ultime gift set - My boyfriend's sister bought me this and as she is a hairdresser herself I completely trust her choice in haircare!


Laura Mercier Almond coconut milk trio - A gift from my boyfriend's parents which smells divine so I cannot wait to use these in my bathing routine


Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir - My parents bought me this deep, sultry fragrance which I have been after for years! The perfect winter scent



Marc by Marc Jacobs Rose Gold plated watch - My lovely boyfriend bought me this beautiful watch after I had been going on about it for about a year. It turns out he was listening to me ramble on about it after all! Brownie points for him




I hope you like the photos! Despite being one year older I am one happy girl thanks to the generosity of my friends and family this Birthday :) 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment