Monday 19 December 2011

Berry red nails!

I mentioned in my birthday post that my boyfriend had bought me a berry red polish from the Nicole by OPI Kardashian collection in "Sealed with a Kris". This polish is named after the mother of the family, Kris Jenner, who always looks sophisticated and glamorous which is reflected perfectly in this deep red tone. The Nicole by OPI collection is cheaper than the regular OPI collection and therefore I expected the coverage and finish to look a little less luxurious than the original products however I was pleasantly surprised! 




The used a strengthening base coat then applied two coats of the polish to my nails and toe nails and they stayed perfect for about 4 days without a top coat! I needed to remove them for work this week and will be trying out the other colour from the Kardashian collection this weekend ready for Christmas day, a dark glitter tone called "Follow me on Glitter", a reference to the Kardashians on Twitter (all of whom I follow for the latest gossip and style tips)! 




I decided to pop this colour on my tootsies too as its the perfect festive shade and I like to match my toes and nails when possible despite wrapping my feet up in slippers and boots most of winter! 

I will definitely be purchasing more colours from this collection, and Nicole by OPI because at £8.50 they are more affordable than OPI and the range of colours and textures allows you to get a professional finish with paying over £10 per polish.

Check out more of the range online at www.lenawhite.co.uk

4 comments:

  1. i love this nail colour atm. Had no idea the kardashion's had brought out their own nail varnishes! Loving Kim's debut fragrance :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo i want to try it! i love kim! might buy it in the new year when im less broke from xmas hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous colour!
    btw i will get back on the blogger interview! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. whats a great colour its so rich :D i do hate reds though soo mesys to remove xx

    www.dreamincolour11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete