Thursday 29 December 2011

Festive FOTD

In my previous post I mentioned my new obsession, Chanel illusion d'ombre eyeshadow in Ebloui, a divine mousse texture in a bronze shimmer tone, which I have been wearing this on many nights out during this festive party season. I love the way the product glides on easily, shimmers beautifully and stays on all evening. Here are a few photos of me wearing this product along with some more of my current favourites!





Foundation - Chanel vitalumiere aqua foundation in B30
Concealer - MAC studio fix in NC30
Bronzer - Chanel soleil de tan
Blusher - VIVO baked blush in Rosy
Highlighter - MAC strobe cream
Mascara - Bourjois volumizer
Eyeliner - Maybelline gel liner
Eyeshadow - Chanel illusion d'ombre in Ebloui/Sleek matte black
Eyebrows - MAC cork 
Lipstick - MAC Shy girl
Lipstick - Revlon Colourburst in Peony

I love this look for evenings out because it is smokey but not too dramatic and uses my favourite blend of browns, blacks and nudes for a sophisticated but glamorous feel. 

Many of these products are my new favourites so I will be doing more in depth reviews very shortly to help you see the colours and textures. I hope you like the look but one of my new years resolutions will have to be to try more colourful eye make up looks as I am a little too comfortable with my neutrals ;)

x

3 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty on <3 I love your hair!
    Carissa xx
    http://vanillacrush1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyes look amazing!
    And your hair... gah... lovely :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks girls! i used my waving wand :)

    x

    ReplyDelete