Wednesday 19 October 2011

If you like glitter...

...you will love this nail polish! After a long browse through the latest OPI collection for Christmas 2011, the Muppets collection, this nail polish was an absolute must have. It is like nothing I have ever owned or even seen before and is perfect for the coming Christmas season. My sister decided to apply it as soon as the package arrived through pure excitement and so here is some photos of her wearing it!


OPI Rainbow Connection - 2 coats over black polish


mmm its so pretty!

So as you may have guessed I adore this polish! It needs a couple of coats to get a good finish because of the flecks of glitter and can be worn over an existing colour to give it a bit more depth as shown in these photos. I have also purchased a pink glitter and a gold lilac tone amongst others and so I will show you these asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment