I have been good all (most) of the year, so please could you bring me the following on Christmas morning :)
Here is my beauty wish list for this year!
1. Clarisonic Mia - A sonic technology face tool, similar to the way a sonic toothbrush works, to remove make up six times more effectively than regular cleansing techniques. It takes only 1 minute to clean the entire face, and the tool tells you when to move onto different sections of the face by bleeping, making it simple and effective to use. The Mia is to be used with a cleanser, to get the benefits of the product combined with the technology.
The colour choice is great, especially for the Christmas gift season, and I have my eye on the turquoise blue colour! I have told my two sisters about the product and now we all have it on our list. The reviews on beauty blogs have been great which makes me believe that despite its hefty price tag of £120, it is worth investing in to improve the texture of my skin. The handy travel size of this product and charger also means that it can be taken on holiday or a weekend away. The tool comes with a cleanser however I will probably try and use one of my personal favourites from Liz Earle and see how they work together.
2. Babyliss Waving Wand - An oval shaped ceramic wand which creates loose waves or curls in the hair. The shape of the wand means that instead of giving a tight curl, a looser more natural wave is created, which is exactly the kind of look I would like to create. I already use my GHD's to create curls and I have a large barrel curling tong for large hollywood style curls and so this waving wand would be the perfect addition to my styling tool family! It comes with a heat protective glove and has five heat settings depending on hair type. It is also affordable at only £20.42 on Amazon so I just have to put this tool on my list!
3. Sigma "Make me classy" Professional Brush Set - A collection of twelve of Sigma's bestselling professional brushes, presented in a black case. This set contains the essentials for make up application including foundation, concealer and eye brushes. I would love this set because I have various brushes from different brands but want a full set for personal or professional use. The handles are black and sleek, and the elegant case becomes two holders when taken apart to store the brushes in. The collection also comes in a pink version which is fun and pretty, however I prefer the classic style of the black. The collection is £84.95 from www.cocktailcosmetics.co.uk.
4. Beauty Box San Remo Black Cosmetic Case - A large professional beauty case to hold cosmetics. With lined compartments and deep drawers it is perfect for holding make up, beauty or nail products for personal or professional use. The case is sleek with a black finish and chrome detail. I have lots of make up bags around my house with random cosmetics in but this way I can put all of my beauty essentials in one place and save time turning the house upside down looking for a certain nail polish or eye shadow! It is £39.99 from Amazon and I hope it arrives so I can start organising!
5. Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir cologne - I have been after this fragrance for a while now purely because it is like nothing I have ever smelt before! It is hard to describe, but the scent is fruity but with a dark edge to it. It is almost masculine with aromatic floral notes and smells seductive and sexy. I would wear this scent in the evening or in the Autumn/Winter months in particular. I have run out of many of my perfumes recently and so this one scent would certainly make up for these losses :) At £72.00 for 100ml from www.jomalone.co.uk it is not a cheap purchase but the scent is so beautiful it has to go on the list!
Thanks for reading! Please leave comments below and tell me (and Santa) what is on your Christmas wish list!