Sunday 27 November 2011

10 questions for a blogger

I am starting to meet and follow more and more bloggers and have decided to create a set of 10 questions and put them to my favourite bloggers to get a better idea of who they are and what makes them great bloggers. I hope you find this concept as interesting as I do! My first subject is Megan Williams.......





Name: Megan Williams








When did you start blogging and what inspired you to start?

I started my blog about a year ago but didn't post on it much but now I put a lot of effort into each post and enjoy writing it. I was inspired to start after finding beauty videos on youtibe and seeing people's link to their blog underneath. I would spend hours reading them all and as I have the same love for make up and beauty products, I thought why not just give a blog a go.

 What is your favourite subject to blog on?

I enjoy writing about everything and anything beauty related so I cant just pick one specific thing out.




Which beauty item should every girl own?

I think every girl needs a can of Batiste and also a bottle of Cetaphil cleanser.




Which make up look are you wearing this season?

I am going for a very natural look. Brown eyeshadow, glossy lips and a flush of colour on the cheeks.




Can you recommend five of your favourite blogs?

I read so many blogs its hard to pick 5. I would say MakeupSavvy, Sophieismadeup, Fleurdeforce, Laura's blog and of course onewaytickettogorgeous.



Which beauty products are currently on your wish list?

Liz earl cleanse and polish, Mac tinted lip conditioner, Mac paintpot in painterly and Urban Decay Naked Palette even though I cant justify spending that much money on eyeshadow.



What are your top 3 make up brands and why?

I'm gonna have to say Rimmel, Bourjois and 17.  



What is your greatest beauty product discovery this year?

Until this year I didn't have a great deal of products but now there isn't a draw in my room without products in. So on that basis most products I have discovered have been great but if I had to choose I would say Hand Food from Soap and Glory or Cetaphil's cleanser.



What is your idea of the perfect pampering evening?

Just doing things I love like going to the cinema or shopping then going home to relax with friends. Nothing exciting :)



If you had one piece of advice for potential bloggers what would it be?

I would just say stick at it and make sure your doing it for the right reasons. Do it because you want to not because you want 100's of followers and free products.


Thankyou for being involved in this Q&A Megan! Keep your eyes peeled for more blogger interviews coming soon!

Check out my interview with Megan on her blog:
http://megansbeautyblog22.blogspot.com/2011/11/blogger-interview-1.html

x

5 comments:

  1. Great idea!! Really good questions :)

    xxxx

    http://glitterbomb-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Vicki! I am hoping to do some more so if you would like to do the same email me at icklehc@gmail.com!

    Hayley x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is an awesome idea. and it will help us discover more blogegrs as im going to check her blog out now. keep posting these they are great.

    http://lauralovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou Laura!yes i love hearing other peoples opinions on blogging and beauty :)

    If anyone wants to be involved in the Q&A posts please feel free to email me at icklehc@gmail.com! would love to get more bloggers involved!

    Hayley x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very good Idea! :)Xx

    http://thelipssayitall.blogspot.com/

    elliexo

    ReplyDelete