Monday 19 September 2011

Autumn nails!

I am sad to say that it feels like summer is officially over :( I am currently sitting at home with slippers on which is a sign that it is getting a little chilly outside! Although I love my sunshine and bright summer colours I get very excited about Autumn/Winter collections in make up and fashion especially chunky knits, deep reds and LBD's for the party season......

On friday after work I had some time to kill in London so of course I headed for Topshop to see what was new for this season and as usual I headed for the make up section to check out new products and colours. I came across these two gorgeous nail colours which I just had to have!


L-R: Fallen Leaf, Nice 'n' Neutral 

Fallen Leaf is a dark khaki green which is perfect for autumn months and would look great with brown and black clothing. Nice 'n' Neutral is exactly how its described, a lovely nude with a hint of brown, another fab autumn colour which would look great with natural accessories.


Sorry that the lighting is not great, but the colours are more rich and vibrant than the photo shows!

I am so glad I found these two colours, and I already have the neutral shade on my toes as a nice change to my previous bright pink shade. I own lots of red, pink and purple tones and so these two are a real change to my current collection and the texture is, as always with Topshop nails, easy to apply with a great finish. I wonder what colour my next purchase will be...... ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment