Tuesday 10 December 2013

Christmas TAG

I saw the Christmas tag post on one of my favourite blogs by Vicky www.beautybloggingbrunette.blogspot.co.uk and had to do it for myself! I don't really get into the Christmas spirit until mid December, perhaps because my birthday is early December but when I do get into it I really go for it! I love the atmosphere at this time of year and don't feel as guilty about being in my pjs or eating chocolate :) I hope you enjoy my answers! 



1. What's your favourite Christmas movie?

Miracle on 34th Street! The version starring Richard Attenborough. I adore this movie because I used to watch it religiously as a child so even watching it now makes me feel young again. 


2. Do you stay in your PJs or get dressed on Christmas Day?

I try to wear my Pj's till as late as possible then usually go out for lunch with the family so I like to make an effort and wear a nice dress and sparkly makeup. I like to make the most of having a special day by wearing as much sparkle and colour as possible! 


3. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

I have never opened them Christmas eve! Always Christmas day and occasionally we keep some for Boxing day too to make the whole Christmas experience last a little longer.

4. Favourite Christmas smell?

This has to be a toss up between my ChristmasYankee candles and the scent of a real xmas tree. We used to get a real tree every year but the up keep is a lot harder. The smell is beautiful though and always makes me feel festive. But if we get a fake tree, my candles always cheer me up! 

5. What is your favourite Christmas song?

Anything by Michael Buble of course! 

6. What's your favourite Christmas drink?

Hazelnut Hot chocolate! It is the best time of year for hot chocolate because its warming and tasty! On Christmas Day I do quite like a glass of something alcoholic and bubbly too ;)

7. Favourite Christmas meal?

As a vegetarian I usually have the traditional roast with lots of veggies and no meat! I especially love Brussel Sprouts!

8. Wrapping presents - love or loathe?

Loathe.I am terrible at wrapping! I have no patience for it so I am always impressed when people create such beautiful wrapping! 

9. What's your favourite thing about Christmas?

Too many favourite things but I think spending time with loved ones and snuggling in pjs are top of my list! 

10. Christmas tree - real or fake?

I prefer real but due to maintenance I don't mind a fake! There are some lovely fake trees about this year that it can be hard to tell apart from the smell! 

11. Homemade cards or shop bought ones?

I wish I had the time or patience for homemade but always charity shop cards! My family like to buy cards that support charities of illness that have affected us personally so we always feel good about purchasing them.

12. What do you do on Christmas Eve?

I usually go out for drinks with friends but never come home too late as I like to be asleep before Santa comes ;)

13. Favourite Christmas memory?

One Christmas morning my sisters and I woke to find a wooden rocking horse in our living room. We asked mum and dad how Santa had got it down the chimney and mum explained that she had given him the keys to the porch and we never even questioned it. I still smile when I think about that story :)

14. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?

I can't remember exactly when or how but I do remember feeling upset!

15. Snow - love it or hate it?

LOVE if its Xmas day and I have nowhere to be. HATE if I'm working or having to travel! 



I tag all of you to do this quiz too so please leave links below if you have done it too as I would love to see your answers! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment