Wednesday 23 May 2012

My current favourite Shampoo and Conditioner

I've recently been trying out a new haircare routine and thought I would share the results with you! I have normal hair which is a little limp and oily at the roots with not much volume. I also have blonde highlights and get my hair coloured every month or so. I wash my hair every morning because I am a little OCD about my hair and literally cannot leave it a day without washing or I feel dirty! I know many people say that this is bad for your hair but I have spoken to my hairdresser and she says that as long as I am using products which benefit my hair condition and don't use styling tools every day I am not ruining my hair. My hair is in good condition at the moment and I put this down to the fact that I have been putting more effort into deciding what hair products to use and making sure I use serums and mousses which contain good quality ingredients.

I have used Tigi hair products for many years now including one of my all time favourites the Dumb blonde range but was keen to try the more recent Urban Antidotes range because its aimed at sorting out specific hair issues. I chose the Re-Energize duo for normal hair which needs a daily pick me up which mine certainly does! 




The shampoo and conditioner are hydrating, strengthening and shine enhancing - everything I look for in haircare products! There are other sets in this collection for more dry/damaged hair but this set is suitable for damage level 1 hair such as mine which just needs a little boost :) I am loving this duo at the moment! It provides the perfect amount of moisture and smells amazing as every Tigi product does. I honestly believe in spending a little more on haircare because the high end professional brands almost work better for me than high street brands and on websites such as www.feelunique.com these duos aren't completely out of my price range. I bought these products from my local Sally's store where I have a make up artist pro card however they are available on www.feelunique.com at £24.95 for the large size duo which lasts for ages!

What is your favourite shampoo and conditioner combo?

x


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. People tell me all the time that washing everyday is bad for my hair but as you say as long as you use the correct products there isn't an issue really.

    Becky

    Beckys Makeup

    ReplyDelete