Tuesday 24 January 2012

NOTD - OPI "Let me entertain you"

As you may already know,I love pink and glitter so when any nail colour containing these two elements comes out I usually buy it. Its a bit of an addiction and my nail polish collection is getting a little too big but this colour was certainly a good investment! I only rediscovered it again this week after months of wearing reds and plums over the winter season and was looking for something in keeping with the cold weather but a little more exciting in the lead up to Spring and (hopefully) some sunshine! 





I found this OPI colour "Let me entertain you" in the bottom of the basket and couldn't believe I had neglected it for so long. A gorgeous blend of deep pinks, reds and golds in a shimmer texture, this polish was part of the Burlesque collection to celebrate the movie when it was released and I bought a few colours from the range because they are vibrant and glamorous! 

Some of the photos look a bit red but it is definitely a pink! This colour would look gorgeous on toes too and would be beautiful with a tan in the summer! I have recently bought a Canon 600d camera so will be able to give you guys much clearer photos of products and make up looks so I can't wait to get using it next week when my make up course finishes Sunday. I am currently in my second week of the course and am learning so much. I will be writing a huge blog post on the school i'm studying at so any aspiring make up artists, stay tuned for that :)

x

3 comments:

  1. Hello lovely!
    This OPI is gorgeous!
    I really enjoy reading your blog and awarded you a Versatile Blogger Award! have a look!
    http://my-beautyful-world.blogspot.com/2012/01/blog-of-week-and-versatile-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so nice, shame I didn't know about this at Christmas time - would be the perfect festive colour! xx

    South Molton St Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah thanks for the tip, i'll look it up! and this polish would be great to red lips! I love matching nails and lips, so maybe i should do my nails today!:)//Azure

    ReplyDelete