Wednesday 24 April 2013

Holiday wish list

I have officially booked my summer holiday which means the holiday shopping can commence! I am off to Portugal in July and will no doubt NEED an entire new summer wardrobe to take with me ;)

As an online shopping addict I am always on the hunt for new goodies so I thought I would share my current holiday wishlist with you!

Michael Kors Selma bag  

I have been lusting after this bag for a few months and this orange colour would be perfect for the summer season! It also comes in a beautiful emerald green which would be stunning alongside a tan. I love the shape and size of the bag which has enough room for everyday essentials (and alot of makeup) but doesn't look bulky. The short handles and long strap allow for both everyday and travel use. This is definitely top of my wishlist and I am considering putting aside money each week and putting a spending ban on beauty products in order to invest in this £315 beauty before I go away.

Bikinis


My favourite site at the moment for bikini browsing is ASOS who have a wide range of separate pieces which is ideal as I am much large on top than on bottom! They do a variety of swimwear for bust DD+ and this nautical bikini is one of my favourites! I am looking into buying 2 or 3 bikinis to add to my collection and will try to get different styles and colours to match different outfits I will be wearing in Portugal. I usually opt for bikinis over swimsuits for tanning reasons but need to get the summer diet going if I hope to look anything even close to this by July! I have also been looking at Victoria's secret bikinis however I believe only the underwear not swimwear is available in the UK :( 


In Transit No Traces - This Works

I am so happy to see a travel friendly range from skincare brand This Works! I have already invested in their primer/moisturiser/mask combo (review coming soon) and love the style and quality of the products. These makeup removing pads seem like a great way to remove makeup without leaving the skin feeling dry or being too harsh like most makeup wipes are. At £17 they are much pricier than makeup wipes however I would be happy to pay this for a product that cleanses, brightens and calms sensitivity. I love cleansing properly and removing all dirt and grime so I would probably use these as a pre cleansing step to take the initial layer of makeup off then cleanse with a balm/oil based cleanser to get that deep clean feel. It contains 60 pads which would be more than enough for my 11 night holiday.

Diptyque Philosykos Eau de Toilette


I fell in love with this fragrance about 4 years ago and yet I have never purchased it. It is more pricey than most perfumes I usually buy at £70/100ml and yet is probably much less than the amount I spend on makeup a week and so I have decided that this year I will try and invest! I love the scent, with notes of fig in it it truly smells like summer and is the cult fragrance by Diptyque. I love many of their perfumes but this one just has the edge for me. The perfume description online talks about the scent of Greek islands and warm sun which for me sums it up perfectly. 

Dermalogica travel kit Normal/Oily



I love trying new skincare products and am always finding new favourites but there will always be at least one Dermalogica product in my skincare routine! I always make sure that I have their products in my collection just in case I don't get on with a new cleanser! I like the fact that their products do what they say they will do and for someone who wear alot of makeup to work I can trust the brand to give me that clean skin feeling at the end of the day. For that reason I would like to buy the travel kit for my holiday so that I have my favourite essentials with me! I have normal to combination skin to the normal/oily kit would be best for me in the summer months. It includes two of my all times favourites, special cleansing gel and multi active toner. This means I won't have to pack all my full size favourites and this will fit into my suitcase no problem!

What are your holiday must haves?

x



1 comment:

  1. That MK bag is beautiful!! I love the colour xx

    Gemma | ♥ International MAC RiRi Woo giveway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete