Friday 28 September 2012

Victoria's Secret London

I have wanted to go to the VS store in London ever since I heard that one was opening I finally I managed to get there! I went with my friend and fellow MUA/blogger Vicky http://agirlandherzuca.blogspot.co.uk and knew I would end up spending some money (oops) as we both have a shopping addiction and seem to enable each other! 

The store was incredibly impressive. Located on new bond street, surrounded by the best designer shops in London, the store stands out from the crowd with huge window displays of beautiful VS show costumes and seductive dark wood finish. The interior is just as stunning with perfume,bras, knickers and costumes lining the walls and drawers full of goodies! 



Chandeliers and underwear - heaven!


2 hours and lots of money later...


Vicky showed more restraint than me but still left with goodies 


VS bodies (or not) but yum for Vicky's gateau!


MAC taxi on Regent Street


I bought 3 bras, 2 pairs of knickers and...


a body mist which smells gorgeous!


I will definitely be going back to the store soon to buy more underwear and beauty goodies! The service was fantastic particularly from associate Katie who measured me and made sure that I found the perfect bra. The team make sure that you are given a perfect bra card which documents your size and which bra styles you have tried and works as a checklist system. They suggest getting measured every 6 months to double check sizing. It is worthwhile getting measured in there because the American sizes can differ from UK.



Have you been to the store yet and what did you think?

x

2 comments:

  1. I went in the one at Westfields in Stratford. Such a pretty shop and everyone was really nice and helpful. you got some pretty things. The body mists are incredible! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! Looks like an amazing new store location.. maybe we'll need to make the trip to London to visit the VS there haha<3

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete