Monday 17 September 2012

Make up shopping haul!

I've been absent from blogging for a while thanks to some rather horrible events in my personal life and a very busy schedule but I'm back and ready to tell you all about some exciting things I have bought recently! As a MAC girl I have of course bought a few make up products from the new collections and couldn't resist popping into Illamasqua to see their new collections too.

So here are my most recent make up purchases! 


Illamasqua "Brink" lipstick - gorgeous coral matte shade is so different from anything I already own! 
"Intimacy" lipgloss - nude shade from the new Naked Strangers collection which will go well over any other colours!


MAC 217 brush - a girl can never have too many of these, an essential blending brush
MAC lip palette in "Plums" - contains some of my favourite colours for Autumn such as Captive and Hang up! A new product I picked up from the Pro store which will be so handy for photoshoots and freelance jobs!



"Supercontinental" blusher - From the new Styleseeker collection this peach shade with a hint of shimmer looks amazing with a tan!
"Rosy Outlook" Pro Pongwear powder blusher - So creamy yet still a powder this longwear blush is from the new Office Hours collection. It really does stay put and this soft girly pink shade would suit girls who are afraid of going too dark with blush!



Top to bottom: "Saigon Summer" "Sunny Seoul" "Coral Bliss"
These cremesheen lipsticks from the new Cremesheen Pearl collection are soft and pretty yet pack a punch of colour. I have been wearing these non stop since I bought them as they are comfortable on the lips and last really well! Limited edition so grab them while you can!


Is there anything from the new collections that you have your eye on?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment