Monday 26 March 2012

7 deadly sins TAG


I have seen this TAG on a lot of my favourite beauty blogs recently so I thought I would do it myself as I love answering these kind of questions! I have answered them as honestly as I can and would love to see some more of these so I tag all of you guys to do it too :)


1.      Greed – What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive? 

      My most inexpensive has to be my ELF cosmetics products! I got some absolute bargains from that site including a matte lip colour pencil for £2 in their sale. MUA also have some great products such as £1 for a lipstick! My most expensive beauty item is my Clarisonic Mia. I received it as a Christmas gift but it is worth £120, pricey but totally worth it in my opinion!


2.    Wrath – What products do you have a love/hate relationship with? 

       I have a love/hate relationship with my Topshop cream blushes. They are really well pigmented and go onto the skin beautifully but they seem to just attract dirt! Even if I clean it regularly there are always dirty marks inside and out!


3.      Gluttony – What are your most delicious beauty products? 
   
        I love my Lush sugar lip scrub! It tastes like vanilla and feels yummy on the lips! I also adore my palmers coca butter which smells like chocolate and leaves my skin deeply hydrated - what more could you want?


4.      Sloth – What product do you neglect due to laziness? 

        I usually neglect eyebrow products because I tend to just brush them through in the mornings. This is pretty naughty as I'm always stating the important of eyebrows and how they frame the face. oops!

5.      Pride – What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?  

        It has to be my Chanel vitalumiere aqua foundation. It is light and natural looking but leaves the skin flawless and dewy. It feels like second skin but looks a lot better than my natural face!

6.      Lust – What attributes so you find most attractive in the opposite sex? 

       This is an odd question to have in a beauty tag! But I guess a sense of humour and a good sense of    style are my top two!

7.      Envy – What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 

       I would love to receive any beauty products as a gift but at the moment it would have to be a full set of Rae Morris make up brushes (about £500) So expensive but look divine! *keeps dreaming*


x

No comments:

Post a Comment