Wednesday 21 March 2012

Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Milk Trio


I received this gift set at Christmas and have been using it rarely every since. Not because I don't like it but because it is so divine that I don't ever want to finish the products! This trio gift set consists of body and bath products, a body creme, honey bath with dipper and body scrub. The smell is sweet but light and is perfect for the ultimate pampering session.





The texture of the products is so luxurious and my skin feels amazing afterwards! The body wash is thick and creamy, the scrub is effective but not harsh on the skin and the body creme is deeply hydrating and helps the smell to linger even longer! When used together these products created the most amazing scent in my bathroom and lasted on my skin for hours! I am definitely going to put another one of these gift sets on my Christmas list this year too. This product was limited edition so I am not sure of the price but generally the Laura Mercier bath and body products are quite pricey so unfortunately I wouldn't rush out and buy them myself purely because I cannot afford to splurge on bath products however if you are looking for products to make your bath time more luxurious then they are worth investing in if you have the money spare! 

I would love to try the Fig, Creme Brulee and Pistachio version of these products!

x

2 comments:

  1. These sound divine. I really want to try a Laura Mercier product xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! These products sound really lovely! The only thing that would put me off is the scents. I don't like the smell of almonds or coconut, so these products wouldn't work for me. Glad you love them, though :)

    ReplyDelete