Saturday 27 September 2014

Daily Protection with Eve Lom

I have been a skincare junkie for many years now but the one area I didn't consider was sun protection. I have always relied on my foundation to do the job of offering protection often SPF 15. But I recently learnt about the dangers of the sun including the increase in skin cancer and since then having been taking more care of how I protect myself against it. Even though we are distinctly lacking in sunshine at this time of year that does not mean that we should forget about the dangers of UVA/UVB rays. 





Eve Lom Daily Protect SPF 50 is a moisturiser for everyday wear with the benefit of a high SPF. It is oil free yet hydrating and radiant therefore perfect for all skin types. My skin is normal to combination but some SPF moisturisers can feel a little greasy on me but this glides onto the skin and feels incredibly lightweight. I also love the pump format as it means no wasting of product! 

It contains no titanium or zinc so is recommended for everyday use rather than the beach or holiday and because it lacks those ingredients that can often turn the skin chalky it is suitable for all skin tones too. It doesn't leave a more tanned or black skin ashy which is fantastic.

The product protects against both UVA (ageing) and UVB (burning) rays which means you are protecting your skin from both instant and long term damage.

I love wearing this product under my makeup everyday now and thankfully it has become routine for me to wear SPF everyday without relying on my foundation. I spend so much time and money on high quality skincare so I should protect it from the biggest ageing factor there is, the sun!



Available at Space NK

No comments:

Post a Comment