Sunday 23 February 2014

Beauty Rediscovered - Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream


Whilst trying to stick to a spending ban I have been clearing out my beauty drawers and finding long lost products that I seem to have neglected. One of these is my Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream. Yes it smells a little odd and the texture is a bit bizarre but I forgot just how good this multi use product is. 





First and foremost this product does come in an unfragranced version so if the smell does put you off, don't give up on it yet! The packaging isn't particularly exciting but it is a cult classic in the beauty world and when a product does what it says it will I can forget about the aesthetic aspect. The texture is like a gel balm, not sticky but feels rich in texture. I love the handy and hygienic tube packaging, especially for use in my kit on make up jobs. 

I use this balm for lips, it is a great remedy for dry chapped lips without leaving too much of a high shine finish. It is fantastic for creating a sheen on cheekbones on photoshoots and for any very dry skin on hands or face it is an essential at this time of year!

I can't believe I ever tossed this to the back of my drawer as it has truly become a must have for me in the last few weeks! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment