Wednesday 25 September 2013

Skincare tag!


Hi guys! I have been tagged by the gorgeous Harriet from http://byooteeblog.blogspot.co.uk to do this mini skincare quiz! I love doing tags and finding out what others peoples favourites are! 

I am tagging some of you to do it too! 

Gina - London Beauty Bug
Vicky - Beauty Blogging Brunette
Lauren - Lauren Rose Makeup
Zoe - Zoe Newlove
Nikki - Beauty ya Bish


Describe your skin care routine in 5 words

Pre cleanse, cleanse, tone, moisturise

What's your skin type?

Normal/combination. I rarely suffer with breakouts and they are usually hormonal.

Top blemish zapper?

Origins Super spot remover is fab for drying them out and clearing them up quicker but generally mine are hormonal so sometimes nothing can help! 

Face wipes, yay or nay?

nay!!! I am a true believer of Caroline Hiron's (skincare guru) philosophy that face wipes should only be used on 3 occasions: Fanny's, flights and festivals! I use Bioderma makeup remover at the very least but try to do a full skincare routine every morning and night.

Toner, yay or nay?

Yay! I have always been a fan of spritz toners such as a Dermalogica Multi active toner or Liz Earle skin boost but have recently ventured into the world of exfoliation toner such as Clarins brightening toner. I use the stronger brightener toner for when my skin needs a little extra help but use my spritz toner every day.

High-end skin care or high-end make up?

This is a tough call! I am a bit of a beauty snob I must admit that I very rarely use a drugstore product and always like to spend a bit more because when it comes to putting products onto my face I believe that quality is key. If I had to choose I would pick high end makeup purely because as a makeup artist, makeup is my true love!

What's the most unusual skincare product you've tried?

I haven't tried anything unusual yet! But I am keen to try Kate Somerville goat cream which certainly has an unusual name!

Tell us your top skincare tip?

Always remove makeup at night! If I ever forget to I get spots come up immediately the day after! 

x


No comments:

Post a Comment