Tuesday 22 October 2013

La Luxe mink lashes

I ordered these lashes from the website http://www.laluxelashes.com after seeing them on twitter used by makeup artist Krystal Dawn on Jessica Wright TOWIE. Her lashes always look incredible so I knew I had to get my mitts on these lashes. The lashes are cruelty free and incredible quality. I had excellent customer service from the brand who told me about their discount for Makeup artists at a fantastic 40%! 

There are 6 styles of lashes in the collection although I have just seen on their twitter that more styles will be launching soon which is very exciting! I ordered 3 of the styles: Hey Doll, Natural Flirt and Rock Chick and I will definitely be ordering more soon.




The packaging is simple yet luxurious. A piece of pink ribbon neatly lifts the lash tray from the box and adds a lovely extra touch. The lashes themselves look and feel amazing. You really can see why the price point is higher than some other lash brands because these can be used again and again and still retain their shape and texture. The strip on the lashes is robust but not too thick that it doesn't mould well to the shape of the eye lid.





I wore the "Hey doll" lashes which are the smallest of the three to dinner and had so many compliments on them! I wore the "Rock Chick" much longer lashes on a night out and they looked incredible with a strong dark smokey eye.





At £19.99-£22.99 these lashes are an investment but if you are a makeup artist or lash addict they are definitely worth getting! 

x















3 comments:

  1. They look amazing hun! I'll definitely be checking them out for Xmas party season, MUA must have! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they beaut! So impressed with the quality! thanks hun x

      Delete
  2. I'm a total lash addict and these look simply gorgeous! x

    Belle Morte Beauty

    ReplyDelete