Saturday 16 June 2012

Mini Haul!

After my last blog post this haul seems a little bit tiny but I am still excited about each of these products that I have purchased! 


I went into Topshop on the hunt for a new statement necklace (my new obsession) and found a gorgeous gold and coral piece which will spruce up my black work outfits! I am loving coral at the moment despite the lack of sunny weather in London, it makes me feel summery and fresh and looks fantastic with a tan (even if it is fake). I also picked up a new razor from Boots which was long overdue as I have been using a terrible one which I found lying around in a drawer which removes the hair but feels uncomfortable and not at all smoothing. I chose the Gilette venus breeze as I've heard a few good reviews and to be honest the packaging and style of it was more appealing than the others on display ( I always get sucked in by pretty packaging). The last item I bought was an Essie nail polish from Boots. At £7.99 this is by far cheaper than usual Essie prices and I am so glad to see them stocked in drugstores after loving the brand for a while now. I chose mint candy apple which I've seen on various blogs and again looks fantastic with a tan! 

I will update you on what I think of each of the products! 

What have you been buying recently?

x

1 comment: